Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 10: Check out what happened to the flower! It's SO light!!!

Day 10

Check it out!! The skin over the flower peeled off in one perfect piece- like a sunburn I guess (I never get burnt like that, but I've seen people peeling after a sunburn). I was shocked. I think maybe it shouldn't have peeled off so fast, but it was hanging off so I just worked the rest off and VOILA! This is what you get: new, lighter skin. I thought only the obvious darker spots here and there were going to slough off and heal, I wasn't expecting this from the flower. I wonder if the leaves will too. I gotta say, I am happier with it everyday. I'm so thankful that I found Way Gone Laser Tattoo Removal, and that it's affordable and effective. I was so close to getting something bigger, something I didn't even want, but anything to cover these tattoos us. But instead, I'm getting what I want; what I've wanted for years: tattoos be gone!!! 

This is before, only 10 days ago



No comments:

Post a Comment