Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 2: Healing nicely the day after laser tattoo removal

Day 2-1 (a self portrait of your back, with your phone... not that easy. I thought about one of those bathroom shots, with the mirror and all, but I am not that lame.)

Day 2-2 (sorry about the glare, that's why I posted both pictures)

Day 2: Healing after my first laser treatment

   So, I slept like a baby last night, it didn't bother me one bit. It still feels a little tight, like a sun burn, otherwise it's fine. The leaves go below my shorts and the rubbing was a little annoying, not because it hurt, but because I was worried it would hinder the healing process. So I was kind of moving like a robot sometimes. 
   If you were wondering about after care, it's simple. Let your body do it's thing. Keep it clean. Stay out of the sun. Drink lots of water. Simple. 
   Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment