Sunday, May 19, 2013

How this blog came to be

I've regretted all of my tattoos for years now. But the research I did on tattoo removal wasn't promising. Basically, I found it to be very expensive and unpromising. When I got some of these tattoos, 16 years ago, I had no idea I would end up hating them. And I HATE them. I am motivated now more than ever, to get rid of them. So, I started researching again. And hit the same wall, again. Expensive! That's when I started researching ideas to cover them up. And I was actually starting to draw something when God put me in the right place at the right time. THANK YOU GOD! I happened to overhear a woman talking about her laser tattoo removal. So I asked her, and a week later, I had my first appointment at Way Gone Laser Tattoo Removal. Turns out, it is affordable, and every effective. So here I am, documenting it, every step of the way so that people like me, searching for tattoo removal options can find positive results, pictures and my, however colorful, story of the tattoo removal process. Mahalo for joining me, Jes

Check out Way Gone Laser Tattoo Removal http://www.waygonelasertattooremoval.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment