Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 3: Fading fast, two days after my first laser tattoo removal

Day 3: Healing nicely

   So, it's healing nicely. I'm just letting it do it's thing. It doesn't hurt one bit but it is getting itchy. I catch myself touching it, about to scratch it before I remember not to. The flower and leaves are the tender spots, but that's what we expected and my pants rub it, which doesn't help. I walk around the house all gangsta, with my pants half hanging off. We're expecting the green part to blister up, which is usual for that color because remember, the laser has to work at a higher frequency to knock the lighter colors out. But so far, it's not. It's just a little puffy and itchy, like a burn. I'm impressed with how much the hooker on the right faded (her name is Pamela- I didn't name her, she's from a comic book... a dirty comic book.) She was a little lighter to begin with, but so far all the black outlines are fading really well, more than I even expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment